TheLilVintageCottage

Sunday, February 3, 2013

WOW

A lot has happened since I last posted on this blog.

We handed over our money pit we were living in to my daughter and became renters once again.  Was not what we wanted to do, but sometimes these things happen.  We are very happy with the lil vintage house we found and are lucky enough to have wonderful landlords.

I have found a better paying job with awesome schedule that I love very much.  Still working with special needs adults, just now I am a production supervisor and not doing direct care on a full time basis.

Was finally able to afford Internet again as you can tell.

The one set back we had was the car accident I was in a couple of weeks ago.  Lady crossed center line and totaled my SUV and a couple of other cars.  Thankfully no one was seriously injured and I came out of  it with out a bruise or scratch!  But now waiting on insurance check so I can replace my beloved truck.(yes, her name is Bessie Mae and I loved her)

You will see lots more post as I start gearing up!  Right now trying to link blog to facebook.  Want to create a wonderful blog to match the ones I always drool over.

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment